Placement CellJanuary 29, 2021 2023-07-14 7:53
Higher education plays a pivotal role in enrichment of human life. Hence, Sabarmati University takes placement process into its prime consideration. Here at SU, we strive to facilitate and counsel for placement related activities. We provide 100 % assistance for placement to all its registered students. The University follows the norms provided here.
Placement cell will be responsible to invite the companies on the basis of the following parameters:
- Job Profile and Growth Prospects
- The package being offered by the company
- Past record of recruitment at SU
- Feedback from the Alumni regarding the company
- Relationship between the company and SU
- Student should get minimum 60% aggregate & above senior secondary school onwards, where the student should secure a minimum 60 % score in the external examination held by SU.
- The students should have cleared the graduation and post graduation programs without any backlogs.
The university follows One Student One Job. The companies are divided in 3 categories based on their initial job offers.
Category- A: Any company offering CTC > 4 LPA
Category-B: Any company offering CTC between 1.8 LPA to 4 LPA
Category-C: Any company offering CTC up to 1.8 LPA
As soon as the student secures the job in Category-A, He/She will be out of the placement and will not be allowed to appear for any other company.
A student can appear for a company of any phase for placement on campus under the following cases:
- Students should not be placed in the company.
- Student has been placed in a company of Phase -2 and 80% of the student has been placed in his/her respective branch.
- Student has been placed in a company of Phase -3.
- In case of parallel recruitment procedure of two or more companies, if an unavoidable case of procedure arises then a student may be asked to choose between the companies and hence can only continue the procedure with the selected companies/ company. No Changes in the decision in this regard will be accepted in any case after advancement in the Selection procedure from the point.
|S.No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Designation|
|1.||Mr. KUNAL PATWARI||Assistant Registrar||Member|
|2.||Ms. MARIA JANET||Assistant Registrar (S.A)/S.O. (Admission)||Member|
|3.||Ms. URVI RAIPURA||Placement Officer/Assistant Professor||Member|
|4.||Dr. ANSHUL RAJAWAT||Associate Professor||Member|
|5.||Dr. MIKITA SHAH||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6.||Dr. REENA VIHOL||Assistant Professor||Member|
|7.||Dr. JYOTSNA||Assistant Professor||Member|
|8.||Ms. LAXMI||Assistant Professor||Member|
|9.||Ms. SNEHA SURKAR||Assistant Professor||Member|
|10.||Ms. MAITRI PATEL||Assistant Professor||Member|